New Idea = App
We are living in the world of apps. Any new idea arising in someone’s mind, gives rise to a new app. Earlier, these apps used to have a single functionality and were used specifically for that purpose. But, now it has become common and inevitable to have a multi- functional, rather multi feature app.
As predicted by Statista, mobile app industry annual revenue is projected to exceed $189 billion by 2020.
For an app development, there are many things to be considered like-
- Complexity of the app
- Features included and which will be added in the future
- Payment options
- Development Period(depending on the platforms and type of app)
- Manpower/ Developers Involved
- Location and audience of the app, etc.
- Competitors in the market
- Future Developments and marketing strategy
These are the basic points which need to be taken care of while building an app and these factors differ for each and every app and hence, there is no fixed amount of the cost of the app. But, the approximate values depending upon the type of app can be figured out, in order to get an idea about the same.